Thursday, March 15, 2012

I met the possessionista today

Yep.  I met the most popular blogger online.  Her story to how she started out is interesting and she answered some interesting questions.  I learned some new tricks to blogging and monetizing my blog.  I will probably place the ads at the bottom of the page so they are not an eyesore to you viewers.  That is, if I can do that.  I'll still get views and money for my blog.  And hey, a little money from Google is good for my bank account and that means more money for college.  Apparently, she likes some interesting shows that I even like. 

If you do not know who Possessionista is, she is basically the no. 1 blogger on blogger and she basically blogs on fashionable items that celebrities wear on various TV shows and gives her own opinions on the clothing and where you can buy those clothes.  She says whether she likes an article of clothing or not.  If you never seen her blog, I would recommend you check her out.  Her blog is very interesting

Also, in related news, I'm going to build a Tesla speaker in my other seminar. 



It is also called a plasma speaker.  it uses an electric spark to make tones and generate audio.  I am learning how to build one and I will showcase it here when I am done.  I am also working with my partner (whos name I will not disclose) who has done this before.  Well thats pretty much it.
  
Retrieved from TechEBlog at http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/feature-geeks-use-plasma-tesla-coils-as-speakers          


No comments:

Post a Comment